Looking to see the northern lights in Finland or Machu Picchu in Peru? Deciding on the country we want to go to might sound like a no-brainer, but it’s also very important to keep in mind what you’re looking for long-term! Let us help with the main questions you might have before heading out to your first Workaway experience…
Author Archive for: Lois
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Lois contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Lois
Cooking while travelling is not just a great way to save money, but it also connects us to those around us! So join us as we explore some of the most delicious, simple, and culturally relevant meals and treats. Let’s get cooking!
Ever wondered why when you first see something new and shiny, it’s all you could’ve ever wanted…until it’s not? The more we buy, the more we want, whereas experiences become memories we’ll almost always get to keep. Memories that stay with us over the years, and age with us as we grow! Often giving us a brighter outlook on life and the stories we tell when we’re older.
Just you and the ‘open road’ and there’s nothing quite like it! Being in a new country all by yourself may seem daunting at first- but it’ll be worthwhile when you get to meet new people and make life-long memories. Here are some of our favourite safe countries for solo-female travel so you can start planning your trip!
Travelling the world is an exciting experience that brings us life in a more vibrant way, but getting to your destination isn’t always that affordable!
We know there are many age-old tips and tricks to finding cheap flight deals, but for you, we’ve gathered some of the smartest ways to find the BEST flight.
Want to stay in an idyllic house for free at your dream destination? Grab all these wins with one of the many house sitting projects on Workaway. Explore the special spots of your travel destination and enjoy your home away from home.
Travel differently, connect globally ✨
Experience real travels & real people~ 40k+ unique exchanges worldwide.
Tag your photos with #workawayadventure
Warning: The account for workawayinfo needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
- At Workaway we are avid travellers, worldwide wanderers and open road addicts, but there is definitely a right time to …Read More »
- Single? Travelling alone? About to hit 30? But don’t you want a relationship? Isn’t it time you settle down? How …Read More »
- This month we talk to a solo female traveller, Daniela from Czech Republic who quit her job after realising she …Read More »
- She is taking the term travelling light to a whole new level - how Susan manages to travel with a …Read More »
- Many people who have had a fulfilling career and learnt many useful skills are taking the opportunity to do now …Read More »