Wait up, where did that year go? How are we about to enter a new one already? We weren’t quite ready… we kind of, ok definitely, didn’t tick off all our bucket list items this year. So we are setting a no-brainer way to tick them all off next year. Here’s how we, and you, can do right now to make sure you get to where you want to be in 2K19!
Author Archive for: Sarah
Sarah left her secure job and daily routine in the UK 5 years ago to pursue a life of volunteering and travel. Throughout her work as a freelance writer and scuba instructor, as well as volunteering through Workaway, she has remained on the road ever since. Currently based in Hong Kong, she is our most regular blogger on the Workaway blog often writing about the cultural differences she finds on the road and the benefits of volunteering and meaningful travel. In the last couple of years she has volunteered in or reported from Argentina, Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize, Mexico, U.S.A, Turkey, Micronesia, Bali, Singapore, Tibet, China, Vietnam and Hong Kong.
Entries by Sarah
“If travel was free, you’d never see us again.” Yeah, ok, we see this quote every other day. But it’s not free, so let’s move on. Let’s move on to making it a lot cheaper. These 6 brilliant websites will make it a lot easier for you to cut down your travel costs.
Welcome to the age of millennial where nomads call the world their home and have no plans on returning back to ‘real life’. Everything we could possibly need is at the touch of our fingertips, travel is cheaper than ever, and we are reminded everyday of others travelling the world. There’s an influx of us travelling the world for extended periods of time. But what are the effects of this kind of lifestyle?
It’s the twenty first century, travel is the new movement, everyone is doing it, but we know that some of you are still out there constantly daydreaming about travelling the world one day, yet seem to find every excuse going. So we’re here to squash 5 of those excuses for you!
- At Workaway we are avid travellers, worldwide wanderers and open road addicts, but there is definitely a right time to …Read More »
- Single? Travelling alone? About to hit 30? But don’t you want a relationship? Isn’t it time you settle down? How …Read More »
- This month we talk to a solo female traveller, Daniela from Czech Republic who quit her job after realising she …Read More »
- She is taking the term travelling light to a whole new level - how Susan manages to travel with a …Read More »
- Many people who have had a fulfilling career and learnt many useful skills are taking the opportunity to do now …Read More »